Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Job- Gym Nation- Personal Trainer

It is official; Gym Nation YMM opens its doors on August 16th at 7am and I will be commencing my career into the fitness industry as an ISSA certified personal trainer at this gym.
 
 
So how do I feel? Well I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous but like anything new, there are bound to be fears, doubts and nervousness. I am also incredibly excited and thankful to have been given this opportunity.
 

I will be working only part time to start but eventually it is my goal to make fitness my full time career. Fitness has been my passion for so many years and I just want to help motivate, teach and inspire others to lead healthy, active lives. My goal is to prove to each of my clients that they can do whatever they set their mind to.
 
If you are in the Fort McMurray, Alberta area and would like to have a training session(s) with me, please visit http://mindbodyonline.com/, follow the instructions and enter the information required to complete the purchase. From there you will be able to search my name (Melissa Shevchenko) and see my availability. If there are any specific questions please contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment