Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fitgirlsrock Circuit Training

A lot of my training lately has been revolving around circuits that keep the heart rate up. Personally I love this type of training but then again I enjoy many varieties in my regimen.

Here is an example of one of my circuits this week. Give it a try and tell me what you think!

Circuit #1 x 3 sets:

Barbell Push press x 12
Kettle bell snatch x 10/arm
Chin-up x 5

Circuit#2 x 3 sets:

Stairs with 45lb plate overhead x 5
Push-ups x 12
Thrusters x 15

Circuit #3 x 3 sets:


Weighted step ups x 10/leg
Inverted rows x 12
1 minute plank

Circuit #4 x 3 sets:

1 minute run at 7mph
10 box jumps 20"
1 minute run at 8mph
10 box jumps 20"
Increase speed by 0.5mph with each set

Complete all exercises in each circuit, resting 1 minute between sets.

Enjoy!

Until next time,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment