Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Transformation Tuesday- Liz's Story

This weeks Transformation Tuesday comes from Liz of Bodybliss Health and Fitness.
 I love how Liz talks about loving yourself first.

Here is her story:

I am a 40 year old mom of 3, and believe in living a healthy lifestyle from the inside out. Meaning loving yourself first. Once you do that, the outside will change. Although I have competed in figure, and won, I believe that finding balance in all things is key. 

 





Bodybliss is a page I started to encourage and motivate others to love themselves. This means eating healthy, and training your body. I am also a health and life coach with a philosophy that life is short...you need to smile through it


You can follow Liz:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bodyblisshealthandfitness




If you would like to be featured in a Transformation Tuesday post please feel free to contact me. 

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment