Sunday, October 20, 2013

Raspberry protein muffins

Sunday is usually my day to plan ahead for the week and complete all my food prep as well. Today I tried a new recipe and went with protein muffins instead of protein bars as per my usual.

I thought you guys might enjoy the recipe:

Dry ingredients:
1 cup almond flour
11/2 cup rolled oats
2 scoops of vanilla protein
2 tbsp flax seed
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Sprinkle of coconut
Tsp baking soda
Tsp baking powder

Wet ingredients:
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup egg whites
1 cup water
1/4 cup organic agave syrup (you can substitute this with raw honey or natural maple syrup)

1/2 to 1 cup of raspberries (up to you)

Mix dry ingredients together then gradually add in wet ingredients. Stir well. Add muffin liners to muffin pan, spoon in mixture and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.



Enjoy!

Until next time,


3 comments: