Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stiff and Sore

Even after only doing cardio and yoga on Sunday, I was still stiff and sore on Monday. Ouch! And stiff and sore again today after yesterday’s workout with Andrew.

Things are going well for the most part. I am back to work though, so it was an early morning but only 3.5 days and I’ll be off until after the competition. I am also back to my pre cheat day eating; which I am actually happy about.

My appointment with Andrew was at 10am on Monday and it was back day plus cardio of course. Overall a great feel good workout! It was also grocery and cooking day for the week. Chicken, Fish, Green Beans, Zucchini, Asparagus, Eggs as well as rice and protein bars for my hubby.

So what’s new? Let’s see.

I completed my cardio session outside on Sunday; it was so refreshing. I dressed up warm and headed out for a run and although there is snow on the ground the sidewalks are mostly cleared so it was a nice change.

My posing is coming along, I need lots of practice but I think as long as I keep at it, I will do ok on the big day. We had another session last night and Kevin came to watch as well so now he can help me at home. I feel like I need to be more relaxed in the poses and add some flare to it somehow. This will require lots of practice!

I bought another few outfits of sport bras and bootie shorts for my photo shoots. SportChek actually had their Under Armour clothing on sale so I got some good deals on a bunch of different colors.

My suit still HAS NOT arrived!!!! I am so stressed over it. I got the tracking number however and found out that it was in Calgary as of Saturday. So fingers and toes crossed that I receive it within the next couple of days and that it fits. My dream tan, bikini bite and muscle sheen should also be here in a few days.

Didn’t get into bed until 10:45pm last night by the time we got home from posing class so I couldn’t get myself up at 4:15am to work out. I was just too pooped and sore. Tonight’s plan is a total body tabata workout and cardio intervals. Got to keep pushing and working hard, I want abs so badly.

My main concentration this week other than the usual diet and training is to practice my posing and T-walks to add some pizazz and some flare.

I am looking forward to finishing work on Friday and to concentrating entirely on training, rest, prep and enjoying the week leading to the big event for all it’s worth. I want to take it all in, live it and truly make it an unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment