Friday, November 23, 2012

It's Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone! It is the last day of the work week for some of us; not me but that’s ok. Wednesday coming will be my Friday….lol

So what’s new and exciting? Let’s see! I went out for a dinner with a couple of my lovely lady friends last night. We had some good laughs, good conversation and it was just nice to see them outside of work for a change.


What did I eat? We shared a plate of sweet potato fries as an appetizer and I tried to stay somewhat clean by ordering the grilled sirloin salad, which was delicious. (7oz steak, romaine lettuce, tomato, feta cheese, grilled mushrooms and snaps peas, with no dressing). It did come with garlic bread though and I ate it, justified it by eating very clean and limiting my carbs all day.



I am still having a little anxiety about body maintenance but I suppose I should let it go because I am still training and still eating clean with only limited treats here and there. Not really a big deal! It is just such a hard thing to get past though, when you have worked so hard and still need to get leaner to compete again. That anxiety creeps up on me every time I eat something outside my clean diet.

I shared another recipe this morning that I am super excited about. Such a great treat, especially when you love peanut butter as much as I do. Check it out to find the recipe for Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Treats. http://fitgirlsrock.blogspot.ca/2012/11/chocolate-protein-peanut-butter-treats.html

I have confirmation that the photo shoot I was telling you about will be the morning of either December 8th or 9th, so I am excited about that and looking for more posing ideas.

Back to the gym again tonight with my hubby training chest and shoulders and trying to beat my 7mins, 29sec mile run time.


This weekend I will be going to the gym one day; for now I am going to stick to my two days off a week; especially since we are lifting that much heavier. It’s important to let your body rest and repair.

I am also hoping to go to the cities Christmas tree lighting and Santa Claus Parade, and I took Sunday off so I’ll be shopping and heading to a Christmas party that evening.



Life is just moving right along. I am happy! I feel healthy, fit and energized. 19 more sleeps until I am finished work for the Christmas season break and 23 more sleeps until I am home with my family. Yay!!

Have a great weekend!
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment