Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First Ever Photo Shoot

What an amazing morning! I had my first ever photo shoot with Andrew (not only my trainer but a photographer as well), we had fun with it, got some great shots and I enjoyed every minute of it. FUN!

So I got up at 5:30am because the shoot was at 8, I knew traffic would be bad plus I had to shower, do my makeup and hair, eat and get all ready. I was feeling tired and I have to admit also nervous. The nervousness and tiredness both went away when I got into the groove though.

The shoot went until 11, then I ate and got into my training and cardio. Today was the last workout before the show and it was in no way easy. Heavy weight ( as heavy as possible) for 6 reps x 5 sets of each exercise. No legs but every other muscle group was included so chest press, back high row, shoulder press, bicep cable curl, tricep pull down and reverse decline bench crunches. Then I completed 20 mins on both the bike and treadmill.

By the end, I was so drained and depleted that I didn't even think I could drive home and I honestly felt like crying. All I wanted was to lay down and sleep,which I am about to do after I finish my third meal.

Kevin helped and coached as I practiced my posing last night and I am still have problems with the back quarter turn because I seem to want to squeeze my shoulder blades together and that's not right...ugggg. More practice required!

Today is the last day for all this water, I got 9.5L yesterday and am aiming for at least 9L again today. Tomorrow I cut it down to 4L plus I get to add in some carbs like rice cakes, bananas and sweet potatoes. You have no idea how excited I am about that...lol. Friday I can up the amount of carbs even more but my water goes down to 1L or less and there is also to be no salt after today.

Tomorrow is another semi busy day. Eyebrow wax at 1pm, spa for a manicure and pedicure at 3pm with my friend Milly and I have a few errands to run as well. Kevin is finished his work shift after tomorrow too, so then we can hang out and enjoy this ride together.

For the remainder of the day today, I am planning a nap and not much other than rest and relaxation. I need it, I am pooped out!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment