Friday, November 23, 2012

Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Treats

Everybody who has been reading my blogs knows how much I love peanut butter so when I came across this easy chocolate protein peanut butter mix last night I decided to give it a try.


And the obvious......OMG! Similar to a Reese peanut butter cup, not quite as sweet but still divine. I'm in love....lol

I only ate half of it and I counted that as a serving.

Here is the recipe:

11/2 cups chocolate protein powder (I use ISO 100)
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup Water (to thicken protein mixture and pb)
2 tbsp peanut butter (natural)

Mix Protein and Cocoa Powder together in a bowl
Add a little water until it becomes thick (like fudge)
In a separate bowl, add peanut butter and a little water to thicken
In a small dish, add half of your chocolate protein
Cover with all the peanut butter mix
Add another layer of chocolate protein
And place the dish in the freezer (an hour or so)
Once hardened, remove from the freezer, let it stand, fork it out and Eat!!

So Yummy! I found it on a blog that I follow. Here is the link: http://www.candyfit.net

Enjoy those yummy bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment