Thursday, November 15, 2012

2 days out

OMG...I have died and gone to heaven! Banana and rice cakes....nom, nom, nom.

Today I have a really strong sense of excitement within me. We are 2 days away from stepping on stage and right now I am super pumped; I hope I stay that way from now until Saturday.

Plans today are to clue up some errands, go through my lists to make sure I have everything completed, eyebrow wax, a relaxing spa treatment with my friend Milly and posing practice with Sabrina and Chris.

No workouts today which is okay because I am so sore from the last 3 days of total body routines that every muscle in my body hurts. I am back to the normal water intake of 4L (got another 9L yesterday), no salt from today forward and as stated above some carbs. Woohoo!

Andrew posted one of my photos from the shoot yesterday onto Facebook and I am overwhelmed by the comments that it has received. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel so blessed to have so many people rooting for me, encouraging me, supporting me and following my blog.

Here is the pic. You can check Andrew out at his website; by following this link. http://www.andrewbambury.com




Tomorrow is the day when I should really notice more changes in my body, super excited to see what those changes are. Things are coming together and have come together so well up to this point. I am so happy!

Another busy day tomorrow and then wow we are there. I have an early rise both days because of the 7 am spray tan and touch ups but I haven't been sleeping the greatest anyway; thinking too much, I guess.

All in all, I am having a fantastic week. Enjoying all the hustle and bustle with last minute prep, photo shoots, etc.

Thanks again every one!


No comments:

Post a Comment