Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Date is set and a Competition is chosen

On July 23, 2012 I learn about a fitness competition taking place in Fort McMurray, Alberta and I am super excited! Andrew, my trainer believes that I can be ready so the prep work starts.

As you can see below my back is coming in nicely and my shoulders are in pretty good shape. It's my lower body and abs that still need the most work.
The competiton date is set for November 17th, 2012 which means that I am currently 16 weeks out. I will be competing in the Fitness Model category.

Now that we have set a date, category and show to aim for I am of mixed emotions. Self-conscious and paranoid about whether or not I will be ready yet so excited to compete. There is so much to consider; not only the physique part of it but also the hair, makeup, suit, shoes, tan, posing, walking on stage and so on. 

This past week I increased my cardio by 20-30 minutes, 4-5 times a week in addition to my hour long weight session 5 times a week. I know that the cardio will definitely have to increase as I move forward.

Daily Supplementation:
calcium supplement, multivitamin, vitamin C, fish oil
BCAA’s usually powder throughout the day as well as 1 pre and post workout
4 CLA
2 caffeine pills + 2 ephedrine
ISO Sensation Protein Powder (early morning and post workout)

More to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment